Domestic violence: how about talking about it in the lab?
The CNRS 07 Delegation's Café COREGAL has shared an awareness-raising video on Domestic Violence and the Workplace in the run-up to International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on November 25.
The CNRS 07 Delegation's Café COREGAL has shared an awareness-raising video on Domestic Violence and the workplace in the run-up to International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on November 25.
- Link between Domestic Violence and Work: Exploring the impact of domestic violence on the workplace and vice-versa.
- Why Workplace Awareness Matters: Understanding why addressing this issue in the workplace is crucial.
- Resources and Support: Introducing the key resources available to victims and witnesses of domestic violence in the workplace.
- Action and Prevention: How colleagues and the organization can take action and prevent such violence.
Why is it important?
- Awareness: Raising awareness of the reality of domestic violence and its impact on the workplace.
- Solidarity: Encourage solidarity and support within the professional community.
- Resources: Provide information on resources and actions available to help victims.
- Sharing: Encourage discussion and information sharing within teams.
- Trailer for the film "Le théorème de Marguerite" [link]
- Article on CNRS.FR on inclusive language: Mesure de l’impact de formes neutres vs double flexion [link]
- Two articles on "violence between intimate partners & work":
- A reminder that the "Sexisme sans façon" game is available free of charge from Laurence Neuville in Toulouse [link]
- A recent HCE report on women and the digital world and a documentary on misogyny on the Internet [link]