LIRIS evaluation by HCERES (december 2014)
French laboratories are evaluated every 5 years by a national agency (HCERES). As a side product of this evaluation, each lab has to provide an activity report describing its activities.
Activity report (PDF, french):
- Laboratory assessment
- Pole "Computer Vision Pattern Recognition"
- Pole "Geometry and Modeling"
- Pole "Data Science"
- Pole "Cognition and Interactions"
- Pole "Services, Distributed Systems and Security"
- Pole "Simulation, Virtuality and Computational Sciences"