The group is composed of a dozen of researchers from several institutions where they teach, while research is conducted under a commong banner: the LIRIS laboratory. The institutions are: INSA de Lyon, Université Claude Bernard (UCBL Lyon 1) and Université Lyon 2. We have also the chance to currently work with a dozen non permanent researchers (PhD students and post-doc).
CIFRE contract with a company
Research: outlier detection in massive data
CIFRE contract with SNCF
Research: anomaly detection in real-time
- Dr. Guillaume Bosc defended his PhD dissertation in September 2017 and is now working for Infologic
- Dr. Van-Tinh Tran defended his PhD in July 2017.
- Cyril Bourgès finished his DM2L engineer position, part of the GRAISEARCH EU FP7 project (Dec 2016 - March 2017)
- Dr. Maxime Gasse defended his PhD thesis and started in January a post doc position.
- Dr. Raywat Makkhongkaew defended his PhD thesis in December 2016.
- Dr. Ouadie Gharroudi defended his PhD thesis.
- Dr. Olivier Cavadenti defended his CIFRE PhD dissertation in September 2016 and has been recruited cas a dev engineer at Viseo (Lyon, France).
- Pierre Houdyer finished his DM2L engineer position, part of the GRAISEARCH EU FP7 project (Oct 2015 - Sept 2016).
- Dr. Victor Codocedo left for an INRIA Chile post-doc after his post doc with us on the FUI Tracaverre project (March 2015 - Sept 2016).
- Pr. Hélène Paugam-Moisy left the team in 2016
- Dr. Albrecht Zimmerman had post doctoral position from March 2014 to Aug. 2015 for a Assistant professor possition in Caen (GREYC)
- Dr. Jérémy Sahnes defended his PhD dissertation in September 2014
- Dr. Desmier Elise defended her PhD dissertation in July 2014
- Dr. Orman Keziban defended her PhD dissertation in July 2014
- Dr. Mohammed Hindawi defended his PhD dissertation in February 2013
- Dr. Yoann Pitarch was a research engineer in 2012-2013