- 8:30-9:00 - Registration
- 9:00-10:45 - Session 1
- 10:45-11:00 - Coffee break
- 11:00-12:30 - Session 2
- 12:30-13:30 - Lunch
We invite the following kinds of contributions:
- Full research or application papers (10 pages) describing recent research outcomes, mature work, prototypes, applications, or methodologies.
- Short position papers (up to 6 pages) describing early work and new ideas that are not yet fully worked out.
- Demo outlines (2 pages) describing the demonstration of a software prototype in the poster and demo session during the workshop. Demonstrations are widely open to any kind of contribution: cooking system, innovative website, personal assistant application, video, cooking robots, etc.
- Poster descriptions (2 pages) outlining a poster to be presented in the poster and demo session during the workshop.
All submissions must be written in English, following IJCAI 2013 submissions guidelines
- Each submission will be reviewed by at least two members of the program committee.
- Review criteria include: scientific significance, technical quality, clarity and, above all, originality of the approach.
- All workshop participants are required to comply with IJCAI 2013 registration policy.
- All papers will be published online, according to IJCAI 2013 publication policy. Authors of best papers will be invited to produce an extended version of their paper to publish it in a special issue of an AI journal.